[Ansteorra] baby update

charles netterville cnetterville at ih2000.net
Sun Aug 24 08:32:16 PDT 2003

Congratulations and welcome to the newest subject of Ansteorra.
    August is indeed a wonderful time to be born. I did it myself on the
26th almost 37 years ago. The arrival of new life and unbounded joy is the
perfect way to celebrate one's birthday. Tell little Heather Louise thank
you for giving me just that opportunity this year. And unto the undoubtedly
beaming and proud parents, I say VIVAT!!! The fun begins now. In joyous
service, Elrique of Bordermarch