[Ansteorra] gothic war address

Dirk the Dead dirkthedead at cox.net
Mon Aug 25 21:23:21 PDT 2003

Wow.. I didn't even realize it was upside down adn I live out here.. Of
course, having been to the site a few times, I wasn't to worried about the
map part (well, that's my story and I'm sticking to it)

Oh, and you can (and possibly will) have more fun than is allowed by law..
just don't get caught.....

...within reason of course.....

Dirk the very possibly soon to be Lost