[Ansteorra] Kingdom Splitting: Was Event Limits

j_smallw at titan.sfasu.edu j_smallw at titan.sfasu.edu
Tue Aug 26 08:55:06 PDT 2003

If it ever happens, there will either be :

a) a principality within Ansteorra which would heve developed enough of it's
own identity to not be bothered be not being "Ansteorra"

or

b) if the kingdom split without going through a principality stage, why not, as
someone suggested, use something along the lines or North/South Ansteorra?  For
that matter a principality could conceivably do the same (as in the case of
West Virginia [a state, not a principality<G>]

As there doesn't seem to be any big push to split our kingdom, it's all
hypothetical anyway.<G>

Ansgar