[Ansteorra] Kingdom Splitting: Was Event Limits

Medicfem at aol.com Medicfem at aol.com
Tue Aug 26 10:48:06 PDT 2003

In a message dated 8/26/03 8:58:45 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
j_smallw at titan.sfasu.edu writes:

> b) if the kingdom split without going through a principality stage, why
> not, as
> someone suggested, use something along the lines or North/South Ansteorra?
> For
> that matter a principality could conceivably do the same (as in the case of
> West Virginia [a state, not a principality<G>]

Being of one of the southern most shires in this kingdom, I must reply.
"South Ansteorra" ....  I don't like the sound of it. It is a dead horse.
The last three groups to the south in Ansteorra are coastal shires. We are
kind of unified. Often the only people that consistantly go to each others
events are those from these three sister shires.  I feel when it comes to the
breaking of a kingdom, many alliances have already been forged that would be
difficult to break. Our motto... We keep the Kings coast... not the Prince's coast.
with love for the mamouth size kingdom of ANSTEORRA,

Lady Caley of Lancashire
Shire of Seawinds -  Celebrating 20 years as a proud Ansteorran shire in 2004