[Ansteorra] Gothic War Street Address

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 28 10:28:23 PDT 2003

Isn't there an address for the bait shop/store that is a little past the site?

Lorraine DeerSlayer

Jesus Cavazos <toshirokoi at hotmail.com> wrote:

I hate to tell you this, but there is no actual street address.
The site is out in the middle of the country. The way to get there is to go
from Abilene to Sweetwater, or from Sweetwater to Abilene, on I-20. When you
get to Exit 249, a few miles east of Sweetwater, turn south.
Just follow the map. The distance from I-20 to the fork in the road (I
always wanted to say that) is about four and a half miles.Take the left
fork. The distance from the fork to the site is only about a quarter mile.
The site will be on your right. You'll know it by the little stone building
by the side of the road.
It will seem like you've missed it and are half way to nowhere, but you'll
be fine as long as you follow the map.

HL Toshiro Koi
WR Rapier Marshall