[Ansteorra] To My Friend about Stargate Yule, with Information!

Bill Butler chemistbb3 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 1 21:13:15 PST 2003

My friend Mario,

I hope this missive finds you and your family well and
prosperous.

I have heard that you have yet to respond to Their
Excellencies Stargate’s invitation to attend Their
Yule celebration.  I find this a disappointment as
earlier you had said you would attend.  I was looking
forward to seeing you and your family again.  Their
Majesties are suppose to attend and you know the
festivities that happen when They are present.   In
case you still are going to attend, please let Lady
Serin Le Rapp Scheurer know.  You can reach her at
stargateyule at yahoo.com and send her funds at 1919
Place Rebecca #H 1, Houston, TX 77090 to hold your
place at the Feast.  Do not worry about your littlest,
I will find a way to feed them with out a charge, but
not the boy.  He was eating as much as 3 grown men
last I saw!  The littlest will have those small pasta
tubes, macaroni it is called I think, with yellow
cheese, and roast chicken.  Don’t worry, it is my
mother’s recipe so it will be good.  If your wife’s
mother is still on that restrictive diet her physician
gave her, write me at the shop, chemistbb3 at yahoo.com,
and I will do what I can to be sure there is something
for her to eat that is on that diet, but let me know
by Monday, December 8, so I can be sure to get what is
needed.

Yes, there were some problems with the pigs and
mushrooms, but what is even more troubling is that the
spice shipments are late.  Even if there were storms,
the spices should have arrived by now.  May be I am
suspicious by nature but this may be more than just
chance.  But you know me, I shall work something out
as I always have.  You shall not go hungry and
suprises are always nice, even at meals.  Do you not
remember the bean risotto I made on that hunting trip?

Well, it is late and the candle burns low, so I bid
you a good night and pleasant traveling my friend.

William