[Ansteorra] Alternative means of support and lots of travel

Susan O'Neal catmafia at direcway.com
Wed Dec 3 12:19:38 PST 2003

Back with a question of Curiosity.  I would love to know various methods of
self employment, or out of the ordinary M-F 9-5 jobs, people have that make
their SCA lifestyle go easier.  I know we have several artisans who support
themselves with their art or at leaste suppliment their income with it.

In cases when people are landed nobility and/or sitting crown; you travel a
phenominal amount.  Are there ways that people have found that make this
fit in with their regular lives (jobs) better than just major sleep
deprivation?

Thanks and looking forward to the answers,
Susan the Curious