[Ansteorra] Gulf War or Not?

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Thu Dec 4 19:36:03 PST 2003

Synrik (synrik at earthlink.net) said something that sounded like:
> Through various Crown Courts, it was made known to the populous that the
> Coming Crown may boycott the coming Gulf War.  And being that I wish to
> support my Crown, has there been any official decision made as of yet?  I
> have heard that the Crown of Trimaris is considering the same.  Have they
> made a decision as well?

As I understand it, the Ansteorran Crown is supporting Gulf War. I have
not heard a decision from the Trimaris Crown.

> Has an official explanation been released concerning this whole mess that
> has seemed to have reared its head two or three times in the past?

Nothing "official". The rumor mill is of course full of answers.

Ciao,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase   |  "And we're always slipping thru the cracks
Bryn Gwlad - Ansteorra |   Then the movie's over -- fade to black