[Ansteorra] Crazy ??

David Backlin edrei at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 4 20:26:42 PST 2003

Here in the Shire of Smythkepe we're not crazy... we're not even a little
unwell.
Cracked? Well, maybe slightly. But how else are we supposed prepare for
Cracked Anvil?

Yes, it's time once again for Cracked Anvil, Smythkepe's "are you crazy,
it's the middle of Winter" event. This year's Cracked Anvil will be held
February 14th 2004 (which technically makes it NEXT year's CA).

In keeping with Smythkepe tradition, we have various activities planned
including both heavy weapons and light weapons fighting, archery, games for
both young and old (BYOMG for Plague Frog) and a modest yet sumptous feast.
Oh, and classes too (once we can coerce, er, recruit a few instructors).

Stay tuned for further details, or contact the Autocrat:

Dewi ap Hywell (mka David Powell)
dewi01 at hotmail.com

hmmmm...if we have melee fighting can we call it a "St Valentine's Day
Massacre"

---