[Ansteorra] Re: WOW!!

John Yates valstarr_hawkwind at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 10 07:18:36 PST 2003

Greetings!
   It seems to me that list traffic is generally down
greatly from a few years ago. I have been on the
Ansteorra list almost continually since early summer
'98.
   There used to be more traffic, including more
'great event' reviews. There was probably more
unpleasantness as well, but it seems to me that list
traffic is way down, on average.
   We still have the occasional hot topic that
generates a lot of traffic, but then it dies off
dramatically (like some of my relationships! :)

Valstarr