[Ansteorra] Several Announcements from Free Trumpet Press West

Kevin L. Conlin klconlin at ilstu.edu
Mon Dec 22 13:03:01 PST 2003

Greetings to heralds & pursuivants, one and all,

I have several important announcements concerning Free Trumpet Press West.

First, for those who have ordered lately and are waiting for their items,
my deepest apologies to you all.  Hard drive crashes (wiping out my
inventory, shipping, and other records) combined with some unfortunate
problems in the mundane world have slowed me more that I wish.  Those
orders will be processed as soon as I can.

Second, FTPW is proud to announce the arrival of updates to the Ordinary
and Armorial:

FT-180, which covers all of 2002
FT-181, which covers Jan 2003-June 2003.

Both books are now back from the printers and are available for $7.00 each
(including postage, tax, etc.).

Finally, As of the end of this year, Free Trumpet Press West will be moving
further west.....and merging with the SCA, Inc. Marketplace.  They will be
handling all orders after the beginning of 2004.  There should be more
details coming from the California office & the Laurel King of Arms about
this merger.  This combining of the offices has been in the works for over
a year, and I'm very glad to see it finally pushed through.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at klconlin at ilstu.edu

Thank you for your time and attention,

Rory mac Feidhlimidh
Curator, Free Trumpet Press West

Free Trumpet Press West (FTPW) is the official publications office of the
SCA College of Arms. It is an SCA entity, reporting to the Laurel Sovereign
of Arms and the
Society Exchequer, not a private business.