[Ansteorra] Re: [Ansteorra-announce] Questionnaire for thesis research

mike young uther at lcc.net
Tue Dec 30 07:17:55 PST 2003

I can't get there from this link.
gwyneth

----- Original Message -----
From: "April Gillilan" <agillilan at swbell.net>
To: <ansteorra-announce at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Monday, December 29, 2003 8:20 PM
Subject: [Ansteorra-announce] Questionnaire for thesis research

Greetings Ansteorra!  I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season,
I know I am!  :-)

The URL for the questionnaire is: HYPERLINK
"http://cchipman.homeip.net/questionaire.php"http://cchipman.homeip.net/ques
tionaire.php

Thank you for taking the time to help in my research.  If you have any
questions, comments, or problems with the website or questionnaire, please
let me know.  And yes, once I have my thesis completed I will let everyone
who is interested read it.  :-)

Lady Gilyan Clonmacnoise

Shire of Mooneschadowe

PS – Thank you to Jean Paul for providing his expertise in webpages and
learning PHP, just for me.  :-)

---