[Ansteorra] Non-member data

Kaitlyn McKenna kaitlyn_mckenna at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 31 10:31:21 PST 2003

Well, yes, actually I have been keeping track of things reported on the
Event Reports for calendar events. The average percent of non-members at an
event based on the event reports turned in thus far is 34.9%. The further
from the center of the Kingdom, the higher the percentage of non-members.
Ansteorra has collected $12420.00 so far for 2003.

kaitlyn

Mistress Kaitlyn McKenna, O.L.
Exchequer Ansteorra