[Ansteorra] (no subject)

Gold24681 at cs.com Gold24681 at cs.com
Tue Feb 4 17:14:52 PST 2003

Stallion at stud!  For those good gentles who wish to raise their own war
horse--please take note!  My stallion is over 17 hands, weighs 1400 lbs.  He
is beautiful and gentle and passes these traits on to his offspring.  He is a
registered Thoroughbred however I will stand him to mares of other breeds.
(yes he is off the track--no he is NOT crazy.  LOL) He produces sound, calm,
beautiful babies with lots of bone and good minds.

Mare care is a reasonable $5.00 per day and your mare will receive kind and
gentle care.

Visitors are always welcome to come and see this lovely stallion.

I am in Central Texas, near Temple. For inquiries please e-mail me at the
above and I'll send you my phon number.