[Ansteorra] Armor checklist

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun Feb 9 13:01:03 PST 2003

Zubeydah wrote:

> If you're on the battlefield in a war type situation... and your armor
> breaks...
>
> 1) What is most likely to be the problem...
Many have given some useful items that a person on the sidelines can have available to support our fighters. Since I don't have a file specifically on this, I will refrain from pointing you to a file for this purpose. Although, thanks to this thread there may well be one in the future. :-)

However, it would be nice to prevent some of these problems by taking care of
your armor before heading off to war. Along these lines, I offer this file in
the COMBAT section of the Florilegium:

armor-chklst-msg  (12K)  9/23/98    Armor checklist for SCA events and wars.

http://www.florilegium.org/files/COMBAT/armor-chklst-msg.html

Stefan
    Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas         StefanliRous at austin.rr.com