[Ansteorra] a question for fighters

Paul Ensminger ensmingp at nortelnetworks.com
Mon Feb 10 11:48:04 PST 2003

Believe it or now, the most useful thing *I* found with Estrella were
saline/eye drops.  I wear contacts,
and I know a *few* other fighters that do as well, and being able to douse
my eyes and rinse the dust away was an absolute god-send.

Just my 2 cents

In service. . .
Gregory Whitehawk

ps. . . . This is, of course, in addition to duct tape and shoe strings   ;)