[Ansteorra] Contact info needed

Eva Mehlhose alexscribe at worldnet.att.net
Tue Feb 18 00:22:56 PST 2003

Greetings all
just having returned from the Estrella War site, I found myself in a slight
predicament. One of your warriors travelled to my lands to find that it does
rain rather heavily in Atenveldt at times and to join us on the fields of
battle. To my regret, I did not find him in time to say farewell and well
met and henceforth do not have contact information for him. If any of you
could let him know that I would like to speak to him, I would be greatly
obliged. I am seeking Virgil von Augsburg.
Thank you all

Maestra Alex the scribe, OL
Barony of SunDragon
Atenveldt