[Ansteorra] Fwd: FW: Performers HELP!

CAC giovanna51 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 18 04:11:33 PST 2003

Can ANYONE help this good gentle? I will be at Lake Livingston that day!
 Kristine Gudnason <kristineg at wbsforms.com> wrote:From: "Kristine Gudnason"
Subject: FW: Performers
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 10:26:19 -0600

Hello, I am in desperate search of performers for my cub scout banquet Sat
Feb 22. I had another group lined up and she just emailed me that they can
not make it! Can you help Me? I need a sword fight a table of goods for the
boys to touch and see, anything else that can be gotten together. Sat Feb 22
from 5:30-7:30 is the time. Performers can pick when they can be there, If
you can't help me can you direct me to some else Please! There are 100 kids
& parents expecting a show. We live in Bear Creek.
My direct line @ work is 713-353-6766 til 5pm, then hm 281-550-4364
Thank you for your time.
Kristine Gudnason
COBRA PRODUCTIONS