[Ansteorra] Contact info needed

Gold24681 at cs.com Gold24681 at cs.com
Tue Feb 18 10:23:31 PST 2003

Greetings to all on the list,

Those of you who attended Ice Axe this past weekend know that a good time was
had by all.  It was a true joy to welcome equestrians for the first time.
Authorizations were done and competition was held.  We look forward to
increasing the numbers at our events in the future. If you did not join us,
then we hope that you will attend in future.  Our dragon arrived at the feast
with eyes blazing and was duly killed and the "eggs" (cakes) served to those
in attendance.

Gweneth of Darkhorse Hall