[Ansteorra] Elfsea Baronial College Thank Yous

Jhan Knebel rixende at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 18 19:53:50 PST 2003

Elfsea Baronial College is over, and I wish to
congratulate Lady Asa Hrafnasdottir, newest Titled
Artisan of Elfsea, and Lord Philip White, newest
holder of the Eastern Tower of Elfsea! VIVAT! They
both are truly talented artists and teachers.

I'd like to thank all those people who made Baronial
College possible. Baron Llywellyn, as Event Steward,
thank you for finding the site, and a special thank
you for all the extra clean-up that you did on Sunday.
HL Caelin and the Elfsea Cooks guild, your food was
incredible, and no one went away hungry. Lord Tomas,
my husband, for heralding during the day, and for
handling Daniel many evenings so that I could answer
email and schedule classes. I love you. Lady Genevieve
and Lady Anezka, for helping me make my dream a
reality with the Remnant Wars. Requests are already
coming in for it to happen again next year! And His
Travesty Seamus, who made an excellent "Scrap Yard
Dog."

To HL Julianna, thank you for organizing and running
the Baronial Artisan competition. I did not need to
worry about anything, and I thank you for that. Also,
to all the past Artisans of Elfsea who attended to
judge.

And last, but certainly not least, all of the
incredible teachers that made the event all that it
could be. Thank you from the bottom of my heart to
each and every one of you, including those that I know
I missed.

In Service to Ansteorra, Elfsea and the Arts,

Lady Rixende
class co-ordinator Elfsea Baronial College

=====
Lady Rixende de Rouen
Minister of Arts and Sciences, Barony of Elfsea, Ansteorra
Quidam audet valde, facit valde
http://www.timelessbeads.com    rixende at timelessbeads.com