[Ansteorra] Re: BOD Announcement: information regarding lawsuit

Jhan Knebel rixende at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 19 08:49:56 PST 2003

I went and read this summary, and if you are
autocratting an event, I strongly suggest you
familiarize yourself with the Motion to Stay document:

http://www.sca.org/BOD/announcements/Motion_for_Stay.pdf

Especially paragraph 3, which outlines how the
plaintiff may participate in an SCA event, and the
rules governing his participation. I know we don't see
this particular merchant in this area often, but it's
always good to be prepared!

In Service,
Rixende

--- Meg Baron <Meg.Baron at experian.com> wrote:
> Greetings unto the membership of the Society:
>
> In the interest of keeping our membership as
> informed on this issue as
> possible, an updated announcement concerning the
> ongoing lawsuit in the
> State of Washington from the attorneys representing
> the SCA Inc. is now
> available on the SCA's website at:
>
> http://www.sca.org/BOD/announcements/lawsuit.html
>
> Sincere regards,
>
> Meg Baron
> President, SCA Inc.
> Comments are strongly encouraged and can be sent to:
> SCA Inc.
> Box 360789
> Milpitas,  CA 95036
>
> You may also email comments at sca.org or reply to this
> message.

=====
Lady Rixende de Rouen
Minister of Arts and Sciences, Barony of Elfsea, Ansteorra
Quidam audet valde, facit valde
http://www.timelessbeads.com    rixende at timelessbeads.com