[Ansteorra] Moving to Ansteorra Introduction

Susan slpatch at mfire.com
Thu Feb 20 18:38:28 PST 2003

Greetings Good Gentles of fair Ansteorra,

 I am writing by way of introduction as we, my Household and I, are moving to
your great Kingdom soon.

 We spent several months there last year and loved it, we would have stayed
then but we chose to live on the Guadelupe River in New Braunfels. Lovely, but
apparently a poor choice! We dryed out and retreated back to An Tir to regroup
- but everyone agrees that we miss Ansteorra, we must return and the Air Force
has seen fit to make it possible.

 We plan to settle in the Victoria area (on a hill this time) and would love
to meet local Scadian's in the area. We have dear friends and family in Seguin
and spend alot of time there, as well.

 Our immediate household includes two boys who have grown up in the SCA, one
15 and an accomplished Archer, one 13 who prefers more scholarly pursuits.
They would welcome pen-pals c/o this email address.

 I have been involved for many years, am a past Shire Seneschale, Constable,
Chronicler and Captain of Archers. I teach several Period subjects including
herbal animal husbandry (Reg. Vet. Tech.) We are also a merchanting house and
Newcomer Foster House and welcome all to our fire.

 Though currently in An Tir, we started many moons ago in Oertha. I look
forward to meeting many wonderful new friends, and a few old ones, in our new
home and to being happily involved in the wonderful Kingdom of Ansteorra.

Thank you and well met, Lady Wilhelmina

Lady Wilhelmina Catharin de Rochelle, House RavenOak