[Ansteorra] free events

Chiara chiara at io.com
Fri Feb 21 11:32:43 PST 2003

I am really curious now. I mean who said we could not have them? Is is kingdom law? Corpora? What?

We all have free events, they are usually a day event or a memorial for someone that has passed. They are not calendar events. Most can sometimes be a spur of the moment thing, discussed at business or populace meeting and then planned for the next week kinda thing. Hey, they are free after all, no need to plan too much for it. :)

In the Steppes we have a collegium once a month held somewhere free that has about 3 or 4 hands on classes. If there is no free place that month to be found we just have it on a different month when we can get a free place. :)

Chiara

--
XS2Mail: Check your mail anywhere                     http://www.xs2mail.com/