[Ansteorra] free events

Bob Dewart gilli at hot.rr.com
Sat Feb 22 11:15:47 PST 2003

My understanding is that you can raise all the money you want for whatever
you want, as long as it doesn't go into an SCA account.

That's the principal that will be behind our up coming Pensic Pity Party in
Aug.  It will be a non calendar event with all the profits going to purchase
memberships for those who would like one but do not have one.  We tried this
last year but for whatever the reason the event didn't happen, scheduling or
something I think.

There will be more info out on this later. (Yep, a shamless plug)

Gilli
Shoot more arrows.  You're bound to hit something.