[Ansteorra] Columbia

Vicki Marsh XaraXene at attbi.com
Sat Feb 1 10:06:49 PST 2003

Xene here:

The news is saying that there is a debris cloud that is showing up on radar.
It is heading east-southeast towards Louisiana, from the Nacogdoches and
Lufkin area.  They are talking about urging everyone to stay indoors in the
path of the cloud, just to be on the safe side.

They have found debris near Ennis, Corsicana, Nacogdoches, and Rice.

The people at Border Wars at the Tanglewood site seem to be ok - I talked to
Llywelyn a little while ago.  He saw a smoking field near Corsicana with
emergency vehicles there.

In the NASA pictures from Mission Control, it looks like Master Avatar is at
his desk working in a dark vest and blue shirt.

If you find any debris - do not touch it - call authorities.

Mistress Xene

p.s.  MSN had a quote from a Janet Smith-Bozart.  I wondered if that was
Mistress Janet Morningstar.