[Ansteorra] Columbia

j_smallw at titan.sfasu.edu j_smallw at titan.sfasu.edu
Sat Feb 1 10:58:39 PST 2003

Everyone is OK here as far as I know.  I've been getting calls all morning.
There was some debris that fell in downtown Nac.  I've waiting for the fire
department to come check out some small debris I've found in my pasture.  Looks
like part of the tiles.

We'll try and keep everyone posted.

Ansgar
Graywood/Nacogdoches