[Ansteorra] Columbia

Celeste Shelton teacherceleste at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 2 13:21:45 PST 2003

AmberLea and all of our friends.  Greywood and it's members are all well and
we thank you for your concern.  One member did come in contact with possible
debris while trying to keep some young college students from taking it home
as a souvenir, and Ansgar reported finding some possible tiles in his
pasture.  We are all saddened by this terrible tragedy and count our
blessings that no one on the ground has been harmed.  Last night at
Candlemas, Our Queen asked that we share a moment of silence to remember the
astronauts and their friends and families.  Let us all find some time to
keep them in our thoughts and prayers.

Our kingdom's unity is our strength.

Saundra