[Ansteorra] Authorization cards

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Mon Feb 17 17:09:46 PST 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Derryk Carr" <derrykcarr at hotmail.com>

> Greetings,
>    I am needing infromation on how to get some Authorization cards. As a
> authorizing marshal I am continuously asked to authorize people, yet no
one
> (including myself) has authorization cards available. Would some one
contact
> me privatly with this information?
>
>    Thank you for your time and effort.
>

> In service to the Dream,
> HL Aldric de Kerr

Ideally you should get them from your Regional Marshal who gets them from
the Marshallate Secretary.  In this way the Regional Marshal is aware of the
authorizing activities taking place in the region.  Alternately as an
authorizing marshal you can get cards from the Marshallate Secretary.
Both the Regional Marshal and Marshallate Secretary should be listed in the
Black Star.

Regards,

Lord Eadric Anstapa
Kingdom Archery Marshal, Ansteorra