[Ansteorra] Equestrian Emprise at Ravensfort

Diane Mathews camelothorse at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 21 12:02:07 PST 2003

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

Alexis----We need information.   Is the Emprise you are running going to be on
Saturday or Sunday.  Those in Dallas need to know so they know when to leave.
Right now, the last time I talked with them, they are planning on leaving on
Saturday morning (depending on the weather) which would not put them on site
until at least mid-morning or noon on Saturday.   They ARE worried about the
weather and whether or not Equestrian will even be able to run with the wet
ground.  PLEASE post and let us know what is "probably " going to happen so
arrangements can be made.  I will help anyway I can but, Livingston is quite a
long haul for me also and, I normally teach on Saturday.  I would have to
rearrange my schedule and let my students know tonight their lessons are
cancelled in order to bring extra horses for riders who could not haul their
own due to the weather.

Gwenhavre

--- Diane Mathews
--- camelothorse at earthlink.net[1]