[Ansteorra] free events

Reihla at aol.com Reihla at aol.com
Fri Feb 21 13:33:29 PST 2003

Mahee said:
The number of times that I have heard that a groups is not allowed to have a
free event is overwhelming...

I find this odd.  Back when we had the Non-member surcharge the first time I
specifically remember several groups adopting the policy that they would
collect no site fees at their events (if you didn't have a site fee, the NMS
couldn't be collected).
They took donations at gate to defer the cost of the site.

I seem to remember Namron doing a few free events around that time as well.

I'm curious too.  Is this some kind of new official policy?

Wiesenfeuer