[Ansteorra] Livingston equestrian RAINED OUT

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 21 17:05:42 PST 2003

Last I had heard our group (Raven's Fort) was planning on withdrawing the event in April...so if the Equestrian  Championship is rained out...unless things change it will have to be pushed to September...
I have seen nor heard any word from the Steward nor the Seneschal nor the Baron and Baroness yet that they had canceled the equestian activities for this event....
but then again ...things could change....
Lorraine DeerSlayer

 drwise <drwise at houston.rr.com> wrote:--
Greetings all:

Well it looks like we are going to be officially rained out. In this
case discretion is the better part of valor when it comes to bad footing
and horse's legs. Ravensfort will be hosting an event in April where
there will be equestrian activities and that is probably when Their
Excellancies Ravensfort will select their new champion.

If you have any emprise specific questions let me know so that we can
put on a good show for Gulf Wars. Also, next weekend Coastal Invasion
will feature equestrian activities, so load up you horses and head on
down to join the fine folks of Seawinds and enjoy some southern
hospitality.

With soggy regards,

Alexis

p.s. if you know of anyone who was planning on hauling, please pass on
word to them.