[Ansteorra] Feast at Festival of Japan

DAFPIG at aol.com DAFPIG at aol.com
Sun Feb 23 11:26:06 PST 2003

(Sorry for the crosspost)

Greetings Ansteorra,

Once again our fair shire will visit the far exotic shores of Nippon.  This
event is taking place on April 11-13, 2003 at Camp Graham Ball located near
Archer City, Texas. This event is always a lot of fun with something for
everyone!  Come fight, enter Bardic or A &S competitions and let your
children enjoy the many activities we have planned for them.

Our feast Reservations for Festival of Japan will be opening on March 1st.
They will be PREPAID reservations this year as the demand for this very
limited feast is overwhelming.  We will be only serving 70 people and these
reservations go VERY fast.  In order to assist those who are anxiously
awaiting the reservation opening date, here is what we ask you to do:

Please have the following:
1.  the SCA names and MUNDANE names of those your paying for.
2.  Local group for each person
3.  a contact email address or phone # for at least 1 person in the party.
4.  Make the check out the the "Shire of Brad Leah SCA" ( feast are $10 a
plate)
++ Please note, our shire is pleased to announce that we will be holding a
FREE feast for the children to take place BEFORE the regular feast.++

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Thank you and we look forward to seeing you at this great event!!
Countess Octavia
feastocrate

Send prepaid feast reservations to
T. Whittaker