[Ansteorra] Heroes in our midst

Bob Dewart gilli at hot.rr.com
Sun Feb 23 21:33:36 PST 2003

Let me tell you of some real heros.

Today, as we have been for some time, we were clearing camp sites at Camp
Finlayson on Fort Hood.  As you may know, some of our members are active
duty Army and Air Force. As you may also know there are situations in the
world.  Two of our members, Blake and Lori, chose to spend this afternoon
with us clearing land.  Blake will be most likely deploying in harms way
sometime next week.  I can not thank them both enough for what they do.
Many of our members have already deployed, some are to be soon.  And as with
all the others, both SCA and not, I wish them safe a speed return to our
game.

Gilli
Shoot more arrows.  You're bound to hit something.