[Ansteorra] Heroes in our midst]

Susan slpatch at mfire.com
Sun Feb 23 22:58:35 PST 2003

"Bob Dewart" <gilli at hot.rr.com> wrote:
Let me tell you of some real heros.
As you may know, some of our members are active duty Army and Air Force. As
you may also know there are situations in the world.  I can not thank them
both enough for what they do.
Many of our members have already deployed, some are to be soon.  And as with
all the others, both SCA and not, I wish them safe a speed return to our
game."

I would second that wish. A valued member of our household and my eldest son
is leaving this week for the Middle East. As a member of the 3rd Mech. Div. we
know he will be in harms way when harm comes. We bless and pray for all those
who fight for us in far off lands and at home.

"The only requirement for evil to flourish is for men of good conscience to do
nothing" Edmund Burke

Lady Wilhelmina Catharin de Rochelle, House RavenOak