[Ansteorra] Support Your Local Acting Troupe!

C. Weed cweed at austin.rr.com
Tue Feb 25 07:46:50 PST 2003

Greetings Gentles All from Hanse Tailor, star player of the muche reknownyd
BARONS MEN!

We, your players, would like you to know that we love you SO much that we
want to give you an opportunity to become our esteemed Patrons.

If any of you would like to see your own good NAMES PRINTED IN OUR PLAYBILL
at the upcoming Gulf War as well as guarantee PREFERRED SEATING AND
TREATMENT at that showing, please support our efforts by replying to this
posting privately or giving your names and funds directly to either the HL
Sabina or Her Excellency Jehanne, Bryn Gwylad.

Donors will receive their own BOW, ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND REVERENCES at the
conclusion of the show. Donors of *inordinate* generosity can be seated on
stage.  Any donation over $500 will be granted not only SEATING ON STAGE,
but a COUNTY and KISSES.

These donations will go to cover set and transportation costs for your
servants, the Barons Men, thus insuring not only that this production goes
forth in the black rather than the red, but that there will be funds for the
next show as well.  Even a small donation would help: note, coin, or
materials are all appreciated.

We thank you for letting us play for you,

Hanse and Barons Men

*County in question located in Northern Kingdom of Sweden.  See Sir Gunthar
for details.

*Kisses guaranteed from pox-free Barons Men player.  See Master Eule for
details.