[Ansteorra] PENNSIC PREREGISTRATION

ozymandias adams ozyadams at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 25 22:15:13 PST 2003

Greetings all!
I know we are all focused on Our War right now, but I would like to take a
moment to mention that online (and mail in) preregistration has already
begun for Pennsic 32. We are registered as "Kingdom of Ansteorra", if you
are registering and wish to camp in the "official" Ansteorran area please
use that title and only that title, any deviation will result in you setting
up a new camp for yourself- they are very picky about this!!!

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask, I will be land
agent and slum lord this year and I will endeavor to make things as fun and
painfull as possible.

Sincerely,
Ritter Erasmus

ps. pertinent links below...