[Ansteorra] Garb Question

Vicki Marsh XaraXene at attbi.com
Wed Feb 26 11:21:24 PST 2003

The German Lansknechts wore a form of patchwork - striping.  They didn't all
wear black and white like Master Modius:)

That's one way to use small pieces of fabric.

  I also remember a group of musicians at a Bjornsborg event many years ago
that were wearing tibetan or mongolian clothing that was patchwork and
quilted for warmth.

Mistress Xene