[Ansteorra] Question: Favorite Memories of Gulf Wars

Dom thunder-domi at coxinet.net
Wed Feb 26 13:42:16 PST 2003

Mine would have to be Friday March 14, 1997. It was the day my husband, Hl
Elric Dracwin de Swansea, proposed to me on the Castle wall. It was
wonderful with the stars in the sky, campfires dotting the landscape as far
as we could see from the wall and the merriment and drums heard in the
distance. It was truely a magical night for us. Then we celebrated with all
of our friends new and old.

Hly Dominique Michelle LeVesseur