[Ansteorra] Question: Favorite Memories of Gulf Wars

Denni Lozos webefroggy at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 26 14:02:00 PST 2003

My fun memory of Gulf War was a few years ago, when I stole Duke
Bitor's big boat, and then rode it around site for the evening~

Then before he caught me, I sold it to the Tuchux for a quarter!

Also...Romanius' looooooooooooong line for his Vigil, and
waiting in line with Sir Alexis while he said..."are ya gonna
drink that?"....

God I love Gulf War! (sure hate that I can't go..)

=====
Allyson Tymmes