[Ansteorra] Pennsic...

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Feb 26 15:40:14 PST 2003

ozymandias adams wrote:

>>  Painfull? You want to beat us up in camp in the name of fun?
>>  Robert
>
> Does that comment require a response from me, or was it simply rhetorical?
> We have camped together before...
> -Erasmus
Well, I'm not sure how you've done this before but in the name of adding further authenticity to our game, here are a few Florilegium files that you two might find useful:

punishments-msg   (30K)  9/23/01    Period tortures, executions and punishments.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/UNCAT/punishments-msg.html
whips-msg         (14K)  6/20/00    Medieval whips. Construction and use.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/UNCAT/whips-msg.html

Stefan
who has files for all occasions :-)
    Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas         StefanliRous at austin.rr.com