[Ansteorra] Favorite Gulf Wars memories

Eric Jackson owenapaeddan at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 27 07:17:22 PST 2003

My all time favorite memories from Gulf Wars would be as follows
GW7 Having the heads I was supposed to present to HG Kein staked on my tent
poles with the wind blowing their hair looking so real it was great.
GW8 getting kicked out of the royal pavilion for signing to stridently so
they could have a bardic circle.
Drive by singing while we were on Security patrol
On bended knee thanking Countess Sara for the inspiration by here grace and
beauty.
GW9 running Sir Alrek over with a Golf Cart screaming
TODAY IS A GOOD DAY TO DIE!!!
Singing with the Liondragon guard after we won the ravine battle while
helping his Majesty Drake to his feet.
Body checking someone during the second open field battle that caused a hold
that stopped the entire battle  and watching the marshal who did it get
yelled at.
GW11 eating crawfish with Oxlade while we committed genocide on the little
critters and giving over a dozen backrubs to people I had never met.Killing
people in the ravine battle with Sir Max hook, stab, rinse repeat it was
great.

               Lord Owen ap Aeddan ap Trahaearn
               ap Llewellyn ap Gruffudd ap Gwent
               ap Bredd ap Camden ap Anarward