[Ansteorra] Beeswax Sale

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Thu Jan 2 20:21:34 PST 2003

Good Morning,

  I did some looking around.

  The prices on the beeswax prices look to be typical.

  The prices on the honey look amazing! Even for wildflower most other
  places are not below $2lb in 5lb or larger quantities. I'll still let
  you know how much Lone Star is tomorrow.

Ciao,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase   |  "If you want my views of history
Bryn Gwlad - Ansteorra |   then there is something you should know.