[Ansteorra] Stargate wins dubious award

Charlene Charette perronnelle at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 4 21:58:38 PST 2003

Melissa Baxter-Kosub wrote:

> Now I'm confused.  A local radio station here in Bjornsborg said that we
> were the second most obese city in the nation running only behind Memphis.
> I guess it depends on who's poll you read.  Either that or we've lost a lot
> of weight doing Christmas shopping!
>
> Branwen

According to Headline News, the poll included such factors as air
quality.  While I agree that smog isn't healthy, you've got me what it
has to do with weight.

--Perronnelle

--
Forgiveness does not mean ignoring what has been done or putting a false
label on an evil act.  It means, rather, that the evil act no longer