[Ansteorra] Question 1-1b

chiara chiara at io.com
Wed Jan 1 19:58:22 PST 2003

Ya know, when I was stuck in the Meridies this is exactly what happened. The
SCA group there were just that, did not have it and did not care to.

I drove 5 hours once a month to hang with the Houston group which is filled
with hope in both areas. :)

Not the right answer I know. But it worked for me.

What it comes down to is what will work for the folks in these types of
situations is going to be the answer. What are they willing to do? How far
are they willing to take it? We as an organization can only do so much with
what we got. The rest really is up to us.

Sincerely,
Chiara
Ansteorra, Steppes
Not all ermine spots are created equally