[Ansteorra] Beeswax Sale

Synrik synrik at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 2 08:24:59 PST 2003

For the Beeswax, the price sounds good . . . . . . . . . As for the Honey
itself, due to the blight of the Bee population, the price is about average.

I heard on the radio (Paul Harvey) that they found a good cure for those
pesky mites that have been killing off the bees --- processed powdered cane
sugar.  Go figure.

------------  Gustave