[Ansteorra] Gulf Wars Gate

Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd isobail at ev1.net
Sun Jan 5 08:52:32 PST 2003

Here are some pictures of the tower bases (constructed by Ravensfort) being
loaded-- Those loading made it seem easy (those bases are VERY heavy).

The page also includes pictures from a recent fighter practice.  I have some
from the base construction--hopefully soon they will make it from the camera
and to the page :-)

http://users3.ev1.net/~busa/fighter_practice_122902.htm

In Service--

Lady Isobail inghean Gilla Chrisod