[Ansteorra] Death of a friend

Don Wilkinson bjarnklo at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 6 08:24:08 PST 2003

Pardon the bandwidth.
  I am not on any these servers, but thought I would just inform any who
would be interested.

  My best friend, and event buddy Brownie Passed on last night.  She will be
cleaning the spilled cheese soup in the mighty halls of Valla Halla from now
on, like she did at her first event, the 1st Dragons Fire Yule revel.
  She has ben very ill for the last week, and slipped away in her sleep last
night.  I got my cot mattress out and slept next to her last night as she
went on.  I hope it was a peacefull passing.  She really enjoyed comming out
and seeing all you.
  Just thought I would let those of you who knew her know what happened.
For those who did not, pardon the interuption.

Almarr