[Ansteorra] Gate Fundraiser at Coronation

Carolle M Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Tue Jan 7 14:19:55 PST 2003

Come one, come all!

In honor of our Gulf War Gate, which is certainly nearing completion, we
invite all Gentles attending the Coronation of Sir Miguel and Lady Conel to
participate in this, our most exciting effort to pay for that Gate!

Early in the morning, as our Chivalric Fighters are looking to have their
armour and weapons inspected, we will be there, too.  With warm drinks such
as coffee, tea, and cocoa  and tasty snacks (among them Krispy Kreme donuts)
we tempt the subjects of Ansteorra and our Guests.  They'll be available for
a small price to any who hunger after such warmth and fullness of tummy.

Do join us, won't you?

Central Region Gate Fund Team

Cave ne ante ullas catapultas ambules!