[Ansteorra] Roadside help in TX

Jesus Cavazos toshirokoi at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 8 07:44:50 PST 2003

Since we all travel at some point or other, I thought I'd forward this to
you.  And if you already knew it, consider this a reminder.

Something all Texans should know, especially since this has received very
little publicity.
Your Texas driver's license has a phone number on the back, just above the
bar code: 1-800-525-5555. (It's VERY SMALL PRINT but it IS there.)
This number can be called for emergency assistance on the highway or
wherever you might have trouble while in your car. A service truck will be
sent to you.
This service is state operated, paid for with your tax dollars. If you are
ever stranded, just call the number on your driver's license...help is on
the way. A state trooper will be sent to make sure all is well.

http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup
--

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]
Click for Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Forecast[1]