[Ansteorra] FW: [Lindenwood] Border Wars III - Volunteers

Bryan Hanson maceogan at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 8 05:40:28 PST 2003

Forwarded from another list:

Kom heil og sael!!!

Border Wars III is almost upon us, being only three weeks away!

At this time, we are asking for volunteers for the following
areas, to help make this event the success that it has been in
the past two years.

Gate: Opens at 4:00pm Friday and closes in Saturday afternoon.
Please email sunnifa at housewhiteshark.org with your mundane
name, sca name, and times you would like to volunteer for.
Please specify in full hour incriments starting on the hour.
(IE: 4pm - 5pm, not 4:15p to 5:15p)

Security: We need one individual to coordinate security, and
several volunteers to take shifts. Please email
lordaelfhelm at yahoo.com with your interest.

Water-Bearers: We need one individual to coordinate
water-bearing, and several volunteers to attend to our valiant
fighters. Please email lordaelfhelm at yahoo.com with your interest.

Heralds: We need one individual to coordinate heraldry. This
includes arranging for camp heralds and consulting with Their
Excellencies Steppes and HRH Miguel (who will be HRM Miguel at
the event) on their needs and desires for court heraldry.
Please email lordaelfhelm at yahoo.com with your interest.

Marshals: We are in need of several marshals to help assist
Lord Agilwulf the Loud on the field and also in devising and
running scenarios for our heroic warriors. We are also in need
of an Archery Coordinator and Archery Marshals. Please email
lordaelfhelm at yahoo.com with your interest.

But most of all, we need YOU to come to Border Wars III on
January 31 - February 2 to HAVE FUN! Volunteering can be a
great way to meet people and enjoy the day for those who do
not indulge in the martial arts.

Volunteer sign-up sheets will be available at Steppes Business
Meeting, Steppes Populace, and Lindenwood Populace. Lady
Sunnifa will be at Coronation this weekend and can also take
your name and interest and pass them to Lord AElfhelm.

Scribed by Lady Sunnifa Eiriksdottir on behalf of Lord
AElfhelm se reade.